Manager, AD Architecture and Functional Safety
Toyota Research Institute
Coordinator V&V Automated Driving Functions
We look forward to welcome you to the third Testing ADAS and Self-driving Cars Conference, part of the Automotive Safety and Security Week
A fully dedicated meeting on testing and simulation of highly automated and fully autonomous applications for safe and secure vehicles
2019 highlighted discussion topics:
OEM case studies | virtual testing and simulation | test track and traffic testing |efficient data management | embedded software testing | ensuring safety of (H)AD | V2V and V2X infrastructure testing
Are we ready for a large-scale autonomous deployment?
With case studies of leading experts, this conference aims to find solutions for bringing AD and highly ADAS to public streets faster and safer. This conference will present you with the opportunity to:
• Learn the latest developments and methodology for validation efficiency of ADAS and Self-Driving
• Explore global strategies that take testing from virtual simulators to test tracks and beyond
• Discuss best practices for efficient test data management
• Discover how the industry is addressing developments in the tool chain and traceability in the V-cycle
• Listen to case studies on human factors & acceptance of automated vehicles
• Delve into the latest developments on V2V and V2X infrastructure and the arrival of OTA firmware updates
• Benefit from the co-location of Functional Safety, Security of Semi-Conductors, and SOTIF, as part of the ISO 26262 Safety Week and network with experts that share the same interests as you
You should join us because..
- Automotive IQ will promote networking in an exciting environment and provide you with a platform to demonstrate your expertise and share your experience with industry peers
- You will meet like-minded professionals that share the same passion for innovation in business and for making the automotive world a safer place
- You will take part in lectures and discussions about case studies with real world examples from the top market players that you can take with you to share directly with your colleagues and implement them within your organization
Automotive Safety and Security Week
Join this European cyber security summit for a holistic approach to secure vehicles and infrastructure by looking into threat intelligence, design of secure systems and security of in-vehicle components from the practitioners perspective.
The biggest ISO 26262 conference of its kind. Join us for the 7th edition of the longest and most well established functional safety meeting and get to know the ISO 26262 fundamentals and how the 2018 changes are going to affect your day-to-day activities.
A complete guide for system testing engineers interested in the burning question of how to safely bring autonomous cars and highly automated vehicles to public streets. Product validation, simulation and meeting customer requirements.